View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

What kind of passive income u have ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Am 51 this year and single. Decided to retire. Living on my passive income while waiting to draw some from CPF.

Ever since I quit my job middle of last year. I have been keeping myself busy with more time to read and travel. On days I am in town, I usually run once a day.

I still do an ultra marathon. Mostly overseas races where the weather is much cooler. It's a good combination of tour and running.

To balance my other physical needs, I meet with a sugar babe, around twice a month. Used the app Seeking Arrangement to look for someone compatible.

It's not cheap though, so, I don't think I will sustain this habit for long. But will continue to see her until I decided to emigrate overseas for good.

Reading SBF occasionally to find out what latest nonsense guys are up to. A habit I have been doing for the past 15 years Ha!