Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Thanks bro for sharing. Didn't know much about this side of things. Is there a reason AV don't issue such permits anymore?
Backstory to this...... because at one time the difference between the type of permits issued to Malaysians and the other nationalities caused friction between the OKTs.
Bosses of PRC & LOS houses keep demanding that their WLs be given the same T&C as the Malaysians..... until CPIB received some anonymous complaints of undertable shit going on. Although investigations found no truth to the allegations.... the entire AV department was revamped and personnel replaced. They even put in a foreigner from HK as the Head of AV...... and all permits were standardized to the same T&C which is the current one in use.