View Single Post
Old 23-02-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

[3/3]

Make no mistake, this lifestyle has caused immense destruction to my life. I now objectify women/have unrealistic expectations of sex. I have no doubt that my experiences will have negative effects on my intimacy with my future partner.

But what has happened has happened, and I have to reap what I have sowed. The time for my healing journey has begun, and my conviction to start afresh has never been stronger. I feel like a brand new person, completely born again from the crucible of pain and suffering. The fire within me has never been stronger. Even in the depths of winter, there is an invincible summer within me that can never die.

I will not fail. I will not fall. I refuse to live my life on bended knees. It is only at a man's lowest that he truly sees himself for what he really is. And I can see it as clear as day. I am a fighter to the very bitter end.

To all the bros who have crossed paths with me, though we may have had our disagreements, i wish you all the best.

And to my cynics who tried to bring me down, just remember this. History will repeat itself, and young bros will stumble onto this forum asking for advice to quit. You can be as cynical as you want, but do me one last favour- remember to wax lyrical about my story.

It is living proof that there are no impossibilities in life. Only men who are lacking in will, courage and imagination. There are no shackles in life, only the ones you impose upon your own mind.

Oh, and I finally realise why some bros here are so quick to dissuade me from quitting. Because they were once like me, in my exact shoes. But they failed. Seeing me succeed simply reminds them of their failures. I am like a mirror to them - exposing all of their flaws, weaknesses and failures; reminding them of what they could have become if they chose to fight the good fight.

My journey has been treacherous but it has just begun. But though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

Signing out,

Regretfulman
A man of regrets, and a hopeful future.