Old 12-02-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR on Cherry, the Malaysian (not sure why Malaysian in Dome L, but oh well)

Body: 8/10. You see the photo, is what you get. The reason I marked down, is because the nipples not nt type and the enhanced boobs a bit hard to me, even though i saw and FR say they weren't. I guess different ppl diff taste.

GFE: 7/10. I think because the kissing, she didn't really respond. You know the type? You kiss her, but she's not kissing back? Was initially feeling maybe I made a mistake with the booking, but good thing after grinding her for 15 mins like that, she started getting wet, and that's when she responded more with moans and pushing herself against my dick.

FJ: 8/10. I gave an 8 because I had some regrets. Like why didn't I change positions?! Hahah when her motor starts, she will push back against your dick when you take a pause. And you know how you jerk when you come? Like to kind of let her know you're done and sensitive? She was like "No, don't stop!", so I had no choice but to pump another 5mins in my sensitive state. Secretly love it though, when a girl does that.

Overall, I think worth the money, even though she seems really tired initially. And I've had FLs say "I love you" just to KC you, but first time I had one that say "I love your dick". Legit I stunned, dunno how to respond. Hahaha still grabbed it on my way out.