Thread: little lamb
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not exactly in April, more like end of March she will be going back. And it is likely forever.

Finally managed to try this legendary ML. Have heard of her for years but never had the chance to try her.

Thanks to some CSI by myself and confirmation from some senior bros that the girl I was looking at one of the websites was Ah Lamb.

A brief FR for newer bros who may be new to her.

Y**g Y**g aka Ah Lamb
Location: 6/10 not central, more northeast. I think through the many clues here and there, the exact location is quite narrowed down already. It is just that this MP is still very hidden from plain side. Unless you go to the small road an see, you won't spot it from the main road. That said, drivers need to park opposite and PT bros may have a hard time reaching.
Room: 7/10 this MP used to have wooden partitions as walls and curtains as doors but much has changed. Now have proper room with proper sliding doors. However, the room is damn small.

Looks: 7/10 I can kind of understand why some bros dig her looks, quite a well maintained milf but can tell she is not that young. For the undiscerning eyes, she can pass off as late 20s/early 30s. Her looks compared to photos on website, need to discount 30%.
Figure: 8/10 very tall and slender
Boobs: 7/10 natural B, soft type, not as firm.
Massage: 7/10 decent strength
BJ: 8/10 aggressive and good suction
FJ: 7/10 quite standard, no complaints but not mind blowing
Attitude: 8/10 friendly and chatty, I can understand why she has the type of vibes some bros love. Although she is PRC, she got Malaysian ML vibes.

The downside is the damage. I went with the expectation of around $180 all in, since that was like the rate thrown around here and there in the forum.

Ended up paying quite a bit higher. The entrance is already $58. Her services are higher than market rate. I tried to negotiate but failed.
I thought it was 170 all in. But I don’t dare to try after some news earlier about her health.