View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF FR For Mango Gentlemen's CLub GMC24

Usually I'll share my RTF FRs with select bros but doing it here publicly to drown out the deluge of fake FRs since post-pandemic.

Revisited Mango again- usually I like to RTF at least once to ensure 'consistency'. But this time I had a specific agenda in mind since I sia suay cannot cum during FJ for my second shot.

Fortunately for me, even though it was still a full day for her, i had an even better session.She also got a lot more relaxed with me and was willing to be more bold and assertive.

After the routine shower we cuddled a bit in bed first before we started and she asked me how come come again so soon, told her I needed to bang her again and moved my hand down to execute the Donald Trump grab her by the pussy move...which was already moist. A little bit of rubbing and it was super wet already.

I commented that I thought that she was already relatively quite wet yesterday. Today was even...more so! She made a silent laugh and said she got better rest today, and joked that because it was raining she was also raining.

The increased wetness and her proactive movements (moving her hips during FJ) made me surrender my two shots in less than an hour and nearly consecutively- something which is rare for me in this phase of life lol.

I think one thing some bros might not like is during the downtime she will use her phone a bit which is ok for me since I have to check up on emails anyways but for those who dislike this just engage her in conversation and she will readily make small talk to you.

I would love to RTF again but slots are getting even more limited! So get yours before she leaves our shores...