View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bell from Club Friday

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915090

OKT very responsive and friendly as always. Location discreet apartment in G area. Shared location but private room and shower. Clean. Good towels.

Bell looks exactly like pictured. No discount whatsoever. And is indeed 25. From Isan but living in BKK. Very slim with amazing boobs. Not B as advertised. Should be C. Round, soft and with nice nipples. Perky ass. Soft skin. No tattoos. Normal length. body absolutely 10 out of 10. Rarely seen a better, more proportioned body. Face is not stunningly beautiful but certainly cute. As pictured. Bell has a very bubbly personality. Little bit ting tong. Reasonable English.

Teasing starts in the shower. Cleans your dick but also bites and nibbles your nipples and squeezes your butt. Couldn't keep my hands of her during the shower. So smooth. So nice.

After shower sit on the bed and suck her boobs while touching her pussy. Not shaved but trimmed. Not much response so let her start her BBBJ. Me sitting on the bed, she on her knees. Nothing short of amazing. She really likes to suck dick (more on that later). Different patterns. Some DT. Ball licking. tongue twirling. It's all there. But she has a great technique. Feels really good. Continued BBBJ with me standing and her on all fours on the bed. Looking at her arched back and ass. I fondled her boobs and pussy while getting serviced. Normally I get bored after a long BBBJ but this was so good I did a third position in 69. Again very good. I got serviced very well but got limited response to me servicing her. Which was the case throughout the session; she likes to service you but does not seem to bother getting serviced. Good for me I guess

After a very long BBBJ session proceeded to cap and start missionary. While frenching (not the aggressive type). The view of her body while pumping her got me way too excited too fast. So after only 1 minute switched to doggy. That view even better... Arched back. perky ass into the air while pumping. Really could not last and came fast.

She took a quick shower while I rested on the bed. She came over to cuddle. But after 1 minute started to nibble on my nipples. And proceeded down. I hadn't even cleaned up yet so told her I would do a quick shower to clean up. No need was the answer She proceed to blow my half limp, still sticky dick. And did that for the next 20 minutes or so. Never had that before...

I'm not 18 anymore and need my rest between shots so although I liked the blowjob I was a bit worried if I could still perform later without getting any rest. And after getting blowed for 20 minutes non stop I was getting less hard so worried even more.

She capped me for round two and rode me cowgirl. This girl is crazy. Never been ridden like this. Slow, fast, grinding, squatting, deep, rocking hips wile sitting on me. I got all variations of cowgirl in just 10 minutes. Nuts! Normally I would have come very fast but because 2nd round and because of the long BJ I did not so could enjoy the pounding much longer (she did all the work. I was just lying there getting fucked) After a while I switched to missionary. Her head was past the edge of the bed so with her back arched and her head thrown back the view of her body was perfect. So could still come after just 1-2 minutes of pumping.

Afterwards chatted a little. She had customers all day. My session was in the evening and she still had two more customers after me. I asked her if she was tired and if she had enough for today. She said "no because I like sex". Wauw. This girl is nuts I asked her what she does in BKK and she straight up said "same as here". No bullshit.

Really like this girl. Best body. Best sex. Has to go into my signature as best fuck for the year. She is leaving soon so try while you can. I made the FR extra long because I want to remember for myself. Go back and read my own FR to remember how great the session was and what I did

Last edited by mayati605; 22-01-2023 at 11:21 PM.