View Single Post
Old 16-01-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Not sure if anyone remembers the now defunct S Spa. Used to be located at BB, I'm sure all the older birds would know. Years back there was this really syt recep there with full arm tattoos.

I was a regular there for massage but got close to the recept because our age was close and we can talk Abt anything. She's a local btw. Married with a baby boy, but her hubby was abusive due to drugs.

So many times I would book the grave yard session and she was always sitting outside shop the small little round table there to smoke and play with her phone.

I always chatted with her before and after massage and soon we exchange Line contact and became like friends la. But mostly her complaining of her abusive hubby who would hit her and their boy when he is high and wants money.

Cut the story short. There was once she texted me in the day time (it's rare because her shift is usually night shift as back then s spa was operating 24/7) and I was at work. She had ran away from her home because her hubby was going crazy again. Her child was at nursery school.

She asked if she could borrow my place to lodge a few days till she able to rent a room on her own. I was Abit hesitant because firstly I stayed with my parents as I had just started working and also because when she called me I was at work. but I decided to take urgent leave because to be frank... I liked her and she was my type just that she was married.

So I left my workplace and rushed home to meet her at my void deck to bring her home.i can tell you her face was bruised from her hubby hittings.

First night she slept on my bed while I slept on the floor. But soon she hinted me to sleep beside her because she felt bad making me sleep on the floor. One thing leads to another...

We had sex. It was one of the greatest I had because I really felt for her. But the problem is she was still married and that is one thing I cannot and don't dare tell my parents.

We had sex almost daily but soon she moved back to her own parents place and we drifted apart. I know she still has her boy in her custody, but not sure if she was already divorced or not.

Frankly,I still love her... But I guess it wasn't meant to be. But then again... This thread is about bonking spa recep... I guessed I'm lucky enough to have experienced this many years back.

I miss her now thinking back...

Do up my pts if you know who I'm referring to. Cheers.