View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 06:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 17
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
What got me interested Her fotos in SLG and a few good reviews from reputable bros after I activate the “search” function. Some adjectives used on her included “tall”, “slender”, “long legs”, “SYT” so was envisioning an outgoing sweet young thing with legs to die for.

Communication Was a breeze. Very polite. Messaged her on the hour so probably between her appointments and reply was prompt. She’s knows a some english too. She later shared that she had problems with her phone earlier and was not able to reply the many messages she received. So seeking everyone understanding if she didn’t reply. Lucky for me her phone is all good now.

Location Central. Area B. Discreet. Felt safe as u need to key in unit number twice. Near good food. Road parking readily available. Some walk away from nearest bus stop and I need the exercise.

First impression She don’t look like her fotos. She is prettier than the fotos. Smooth skin. Sweet smile. Long legs SYT. Her hair smells nice.

Massage good strength. Uses Oil. You can let her know if you don’t want the oil. New clean towels. She will use the towels to wipe away oil before sending you to shower. She patted me dry and I appreciate her attentiveness.

Sensual SN. Not for boobs lovers but it’s ample on her. All natural. I Enjoy her tongue flicking of my erogenous regions around my chest. She smells really nice. I hugged her so tightly as I ejaculated in her hand. She must have got quite a workout and was still all smiles.

Interactions very easy to talk to her. Had the opportunity to know her better. Very sincere lady who knows what she wants in life. Our conversation just flows. For that I will rate her as high GFE. She made Chinese tea for me. First time drinking Chinese tea with an ML.

RTM A firm YES from me. As my nick shows I’m a sucker for SYTs. Definitely has the SYT vibes and those long legs.

In the Pipeline W, Love, AngelBaby, Mo Li

Please Up my Reputation if you benefit from my MR.
Yes was trying to get her...how is her looks vs pics?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel