View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Been RTFing Meng Meng recently as she has upped her game tremendously. She now frenches deeply provided have chemistry + you have no bad breath. Her lithe dancer's body gets me hard every time she goes doggy. GFE gao gao now; the way she plays with my dick when we cuddle arouses me without fail. And her BBBJ, fwoah! So in summary, good looking chick, tight pussy, body to die for, GFE, frenching, mai tu liao!
Is she the one with the tattoo on her arm? Look abit like 張栢芝 one? When I walked in I saw her and she's got this slutty cfm look.