View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 0
Fox77404 is one of the Best!Fox77404 is one of the Best!Fox77404 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up lorong 18 house 20

lorong 18 house 20
Introduction: I have been to the Vietnamese field, Thai field and mixed field but to say that the most comfortable field or 18 lane 20 of the Chinese field. The boss is very good because of the epidemic staff reduction and did not affect the popularity of the boss field. Compared to other fields of consumption level, China field of yellow card and visa is the most difficult to do. The experience is also worth the money. The current price is S$200 an hour
The current personnel has been fresh blood with the liberalization of the epidemic. Details of the personnel will be added and reposted afterwards.

Today is mainly to write a girl's various indices and service attitude. New to 77.
Belongs to be the youngest girl in the field
Appearance features: big eyes, cute looking. Quirky very mischievous.
Body index.
Height: 163cm
Bust: visually estimated to have a c-cup
Body: slim, sensitive, good body proportion, good skin, tight points
Service, technology.
Service attitude is very good, and close to people. Of course you are gentle with her, good understanding. Then she will also be gentle to you.
Oral sex, deep throat, 69, accompanied by bath, etc.
Environment: Compared to the Vietnamese field, the Chinese field is very clean, but also according to their preferences to adjust the lighting. The overall word clean and tidy is not very, very sweet perfume smell. Personally, I still prefer this, very sweet perfume taste in the time of strenuous exercise will be very tired.