View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/cheryl-massage/ This Cheryl? Yeah the photos dont lie. She doens''t like it when people touch her nipples though, not because she's bad service or whatever but because her nipples are really that sensitive lol.
Ya, I read, know about that. She is ok with touching her breasts. I think she has slim down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
I tried her once and been thinking of trying her again. She jerked me off first before doing nuru…good decision on her part or I would not have been able to control myself during the nuru itself. She made me cum a second time using her tits…I came so hard that it hit her in the face. I apologised for it but she gamely said it was ok. Damn…I need to visit her again.
Ya she has that rtm feel but end of it, it still commercial. Good or bad depending on oneself.

You take 90 min to have two shots?