Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem08 View Post
Just sharing my raw encounter I had starting from 2020 until early 2022 with this ML. Most of the bros here should know her, operating from Tekka place, Rocca Balestier, Geylang.

Believe was one of her first few customer when she just arrived at our shore. Advertise services was only HJ or BBBJ. First visit was only BBBJ ending with CIM, but discovered she can squirt after fingering her and the whole bed was so wet.

Second visit I try my luck and bring my own helmet. After making her wet, I requested for FJ and proceed to put on the cap and ended in CIM.

Third visit I was grinding my little bro in missionary position. She was so wet and my little bro slide into her pussy raw. After a few pump and still no rejection I continue and ended with CIP. Withdraw my tool and saw cum flowing out, the feeling was indescribable.

Subsequent visit onwards was all raw and CIP with her. I will usually make appointment during her safe period. Thinking back I still miss her excellent service and the wet bed lol..
Haha yeah Cheryl was ultimate creampie monster