View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Hi bros, I am trying to Google and Google Map these locations for my next trip but don't really know where they are. It will be nice if bros here can provide more details on these locations.

As I don't really visit Batam during pre-Covid, hence, I will need your guidance.
You may wish to look through this old mapping first :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

While a handful of those shops may have closed down or renamed, there are new ones too.

I am still in the middle of remapping out all the stuffs.

Just a quick guide if you are willing to look through the above mapping.

1. MM is still in the mapping on the enclosed link.

2. Hera is beside Sweet Massage & they are in the mapping link too.

3. Sekar is opposite Hana Hotel, this one you need to google Hana Hotel. Its old name is called New Berry (also in the mapping link).

4. The Link KTV also need to google. You will get a map if you google on this one.

5. Mawar is directly opposite DC Mall & its old name is call Bunga in the old mapping link.

6. Memory KTV is at Memory Hotel, need to google.

7. Sri Kandy is also in the mapping link.

Basically, if you take a taxi to Biz Hotel, try to look for Utama Hotel. Otherwise just drop at Utama Hotel (this hotel closed down but building still there).

Walk the entire Utama Hotel ONE ROUND, you will be able to locate Mawar, Hera, Sri Kandy & MM (thats already 4 overnight booking joint) base on the enclosed map link .

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Note : Hallo Kitty is not a overnight booking joint.

However, there is a new overnight booking joint mentioned by bro BFOMF5 too. Sorry, i don't have a name for the place hence just show picture without any name for now. But location is stated below :

Side note : Hiring a Taxi to any booking joint, KTVs, massage place or any entertainment places in Batam equates to about 20% higher in price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Beside Lovina Inn, ops top 100 nagoya.
As at last night they have only 8 girls.
Open quote price 1.7j at 3pm
Down to 1.5 at 10pm
It is at the old Queen8933 booking joint location which closed down a very long time ago. 10 o'clock from Formosa Hotel, beside Lovinna Inn Nagoya.

The above should help if you read the provide the link & my post here.

A bit inconvenient for now, but should be better once i finish up my Batam re-mapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Aaram twin girls. Looks interesting.
If the new shop is Aaram, then 100% got plus plus, hehehe...

Only thing is, it is very expensive. And they do not pop GQ. Customer need to pop the GQ first.

This MP used to be at Amir Hotel at Harbour Bay. Amir Hotel closed & i didn't know they moved to BCC,hehehe... got a bro who shared in this thread tried them before. He even got the same girl to do the massage in their posted advertisement too.

Their plus plus is very expensive too.
(my definition of "very" expensive can be different from other bros here)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info