View Single Post
Old 31-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCinSG View Post
My friends and I are heading over to Batam next weekend, I read that you have a contact of a driver who can speak English? Would be great to have you join us, as our malay friend that has always helped us in the past isn't going this time you see, so communication would be a problem for us.

Thanks man but dun think i can go over this weekend as gotta work on sat.I will pm u my taxi driver num k?He's a nice guy speak pretty good english.Of cos he does take commission when he bring u to the joints,we openly talk abt that but hes very patient,will make sure u find something u like & he even wait for me at the disco,dining,fish tank(short time go no commision for him) to finish my business for a few hrs.I called him to pick me up everyday at the hotel whenever i need to head out.He usually nv nego abt the price with me & say watever up to me how much i want to give him.Good attitude!But of cos i pay him well la dun like to take advantage of nice ppl.overall i should say hes the nicest taxi man i met in batam unlike some who is always pushy & got motive to squezze some $$ from u.

Hope u enjoy ur trip & rem to write fr!
Any bros who need this nice taxi driver contact can also pm me.

Happy cheonging,cheers

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker