Old 31-10-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
splitforfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

as i am a newbie myself, here are some short reviews from my recent trip which i hope could help.

walked around lil japan on a weeknight, barely any patrons, about hundred of bar girls standing along the roads outside their bars, quality ranging from 5-8. cherry spa and linh cherry about 20-30 of them each with quality range 6-8. Settled at cherry spa 400k ticket, massage quite ok good effort 6/10 and then haggled down to a 1.7m fs from 2mil asking.

next night a bro brought me to mp at d10, sry cannot disclose which as i was told to keep this confidential. the few masseuse i saw on my way to cubicle, quality range 5-6.5. Massage dam good tho 200k ticket + 200k tips inclusive of facial mask, nail trimming and hj, but unable to release as i got a chubby one. Later into the night stroll around pasteur street bar, 60k for a bottle of beer and ladies drink 220k each. At about midnight join a couple of other bros at little japan ktv, girl quality 5-6.5, free flow beer or whisky @USD40 per pax for 2 hrs, i join halfway so mine USD20/1hr, ladies drink 175k. I only drank 2-3 cans of beer, you do the math.

next night ktv at d1, about 8 of us. the senior mami 30ish quite hot but couldnt speak english, so one of the sub mami who could came to serve. stable of about 40+ girls quality 5.5-7, some of them quite playful. Sitting fee pay directly to girl when done at 1mil/4hrs, ST 4m, LT 7m, not all girl can tapau. Bill for beers, snacks, fruit platters and mami tips etc came to about 1.6mil/pax excluding girl fee. It was well worth it for a night of fun. Next stop at Qui Mixology to look see look see, inside was packed to the brim, loud music, i think this place attracts ladies and gays too? hunky bartenders dance topless at the counter.

next day went to dntn phung thuy, about 30mins from d1, 15mins from airport. walked in was greeted with a menu showing 550k for super vip, 300k for leg massage. I chose the 550k, was led to a room with jacuzzi, wet and dry sauna. Strip, sauna a bit then a girl turn up. Quite pretty, age probably around 25 with natural c cup, slim and petite. massage which was non existent, catbath, b2b, assrim, flip over for bbbj and autoroam. tipped her 550k, she smiled thanked and left. Then led to theatre room by a waiter, was offered a menu of drinks and light snacks. Drink, rest a while, then head to opposite road for one of the best pho i've tasted so far before heading to airport. I didnt ask but now wondering will one also get bbbj for the 300k leg massage package?

Special thanks to the bros who tirelessly and generously sharing, recommending, arranging the outings, you know who you are. The bros i've met are all well spoken chill people, steady, good sport, just want to have fun and unwind, great pleasure to be with.

Last edited by splitforfun; 31-10-2022 at 10:58 PM.