View Single Post
Old 27-10-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Thanks for sharing, bro.

A few years ago, I was scheduled to meet the playful AP, Momo, late one Friday night at her RV apt. There was a police car with flashing lights downstairs. As I was her regular, I just went upstairs and we proceeded with the session, with the flashing red/blue lights from the police car constantly visible through the openings between the curtains. It was quite kinky.

After the session, we watched a few drunk chaps being handled by the police, while standing at her third-floor apt.’s tiny balcony (or in reality, a planter area) when we had a post-session smoke and drink.
Speak of the devil. Is AP Momo Back? Check her WC moment now. Today start work. Central location. Still settling down.

Disclaimer: Too many MLs in my WC contact list and too many MLs sharing same names. Any bros can verify? Was it the AP Momo last time? LOL. Need a better system to tag their WC properly for future uses.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 27-10-2022 at 11:07 AM.