Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Bros, just wondering a question...

Have been in contact with a regular ML, prob almost a year liao. Simple good massage in spa and + decent HJ skills, always the same price.

But the last session after I shot, she whispered and asked me if I wanted another round. At first I thought she meant continue the massage. She continued to massage me on the head and neck, and for first time really past the hour mark. She said it was okay as she had no customers after me but I told her I needed to go back to work, and left after paying her the usual extra fee.

Was chatting as usual via WeChat one month ltr, and I thought abt the comment she whispered that time. So I asked her if she could do 2x HJ for me in the hour for the next session. To my surprise she agreed readily, and even said "我知道, 必须的 ”.

Now my dilemma is, how should I ask her how much (if) should I top up the extra fee leh? Any bros got make this kind of request before?😂

Sorry to say can’t give u much advice, mayb others can. But my own opinion its all up to you between your chemistry between you and your regular, I ever in the past pay less then the price she earns and end up we parted our ways, some takes advantage for being a regular, but mostly I pay them quite well although I don’t earn a lot and they know my condition also, so long as I don’t let them down, it may sounds like I had feelings for them, but reality it depends, I still have a regular that I known for many years but I still pay her old rates