View Single Post
Old 19-10-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Where? Which hotel?

Hotels which has 24 hour room service (for food to be send up to my room) usually has a restaurant that serves food in the premises itself.

Agreed.

Remember Tea Story in Formosa used to be 24 hours too but they later changed to operating until 3am. And it was usually crowded when nightfall as late as midnight.
Previously da vienna hotel is able to order food to room service close to midnight but not sure whether it is open 24 hours.

This hotel land space is quite small so it is built to high floor. It is the first boutique hotel in batam and heresay that the boss was from Padang sumatra. No wonder their design and renovation look like minangkabau architecture.

One of famous Batam Padang food is Restoran Sederhana opposite da vienna hotel, more than 20 plates will be served on the table for you to choose. Customer will only pay for those dish that the food was consumed

Quote:
Gideon also has MP that closes around 11pm too. Likewise for Hotel 89.

All of the above mentioned hotels (on in-room massage) by both you & me has one thing in common, not cheap. Minimum at least 200k upward. Only Gideon was below 200k rupiah tho but i don't know if it changes after Indonesia Batam reopens.
I went to Gideon hotel martha tilaar spa on sunday 9 October but was closed. Not sure whether is it temporary closed ?

Ya nowadays hotel in-room massage is no more cheap like 100+k per hour where last time used to be.

If outcall massage service lagi more expensive. Absolute massage beside Batam City Hotel charged 290k for 1.5 hour for outcall to hotel.

Quote:
If you are looking to explore new 2 star hotels, i have some on my list.

Namii hotel. No in house KTV, restaurant nor MP. But food court is just downstairs, & can order massage service from their MP at Harbour Bay. Remember Namii MP? You would have pass by there if you walked to Morning Bakery. Note this hotel got no elevator, so if you want to try, ask for 2nd floor room,hehehe... (see, there's no all-good & no-bad hotel in Batam at all)

Next is Batam1 hotel ,almost directly behind Formosa Hotel. Little was known about this hotel as it is new. And it has a MP/Spa in it too (called Leban Spa or something). This is my next target to explore tho.

Nearby proximity i guess no need to say much on Batam1 hotel,hehehe...it is near Nagoya Spa, near Linda's. 1 min walk to ex Formosa Hotel etc etc. It's like a Formosa number 2 in terms of location.
Seems like Batam1 hotel location is superb since it is near Formosa. As advertised online, their spa now have 30% discount for their traditional massage which is discounted from 220k to 154k for 60 min. At tower B 3rd floor.

Whatapp number +62 821 66826000 for booking (last call at 9pm)

Nowadays, many hotels and massage place beside having telephone number, they also have whatapps number for customer to contact/booking.

Like hotel golden gate massage spa lagi more creativity, not only can book massage using whatapps, their massage cewek photos were also uploaded into the whatapps profile for customer to view. Other spa like halo kitty, Venew spa, absolute massage, etc all can be booked by whatapps too.

Another 2 star hotel looks not bad is Nagoya One hotel near lailai hotel, golden bird booking joint and sundanese food ibu joko. But the location a bit isolated and does not house a massage shop in the hotel.