View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh no, Chrissutton says they r going to draw again....sending them down the table n lately his predictions is the closest correct ...for ETH not beating City is understandable but not beating a Everton led by Lampard last season relegation strugglers is not acceptable
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Charlie is in favour of a united win...while we all like to see a positive result, this is only possible if all their 11 Red devils players r on the ball playing without fear n with confidence

Paul prediction can come true if the Devil's r not at their best neither their worst like in the omonia game

Jones prediction looks possible if they r lazy, scared n turn off...but nowadays they will usually score at least 1 goal whether they eventually win or lose ...
wow, Charlie's prediction this game is spot on again for the win n exact goals scored by both teams ...they won Everton 1-2 early this morning ...goals scored by none other than new boy Antony from Ajax (his 3rd goal in 3 consecutive matches) n the forever great CR700 ...

but cum to think abt it, it shd hv been a draw had Everton send in their best team from the min the whistle is blown to start play...Lampard wrongly selected his starting 11 who were not strong enough, n by the time he sent in his big guns game was nearly over...

there were several old boys of United that came onto the field as subs for the blues who had revenge to take on their minds, most notable was the surprising appearance of James Garner as a sub who was only sold to them recently in the summer...the young ex-academy boy nearly scored a goal against his old club if not for DDG's quick reflexes by sending a powerful kick from outside the 6 yd box that was flying high into the red net...which ordinary red midfielder can do that besides the experienced ones like Bruno ??...Scott Mctom for 1 has never done that despite his yrs of playing...stupid ETH go n sell him to his blue rival ..he is a much more faster n aggressive midfielder than any of them in the red shirt ...wat a loss for united

Anyway so it's another hard fought massive 3 points that send them back to 5th in the table 1 point below the top 4 ...practically all of them played well except for Dalot who had an off day in the office ....best are the 2 goal scorers n Casemiro n Erikssen as usual

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-10-2022 at 10:33 PM.