View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

During those months of enjoying S and C I was quite content with what I had. But eventually as fate would have it.. it led me down an addictive "voyeur" coaster ride.

We knew that S has difficult family problems, a borderline abusive father and a manipulative toxic mother. She has put on a strong front ever since we first met her in school, but recently things seem to be taking a turn for the worse.

We had a spare room that was unused. During those past few months, I had already begin to plot my next step. I knew eventually we will have some guests staying over in the minimally furnished spare room. Friends or family could stay late and over the night in that room. You should know where my story is heading..

After much planning, I dropped another few hundred dollars on new "equipment". The parts arrived but I had to wait to work on the installation until my gf went away on a short trip with her family. Eventually it was placed in a location that is almost impossible to detect unless you are cock sure that a cam is there.

Viewing angle wise, this cam could see most of the room. It would definitely be able to capture a target changing or sleeping unless she decided to go hide in a corner.

After making sure everything worked and clearing all evidence of my work, I went back to my fapping routine with S and C.. imagining the awesome footage I will be able to capture.

That fateful morning, my gf received a text message from S.

"Do you think you can help me out for a few days?..."