View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
Just a quick one, not gonna do my usual FR because very tired and busy lately.

Tried Soda from Desserts.

Short version: if you like loli/petite type of body, she's the one for you.

Long version:
Looks: 6.5/10, the kind of cute type. Pretty eyes, but she often close her eyes during the deed. Looks maybe -20% discount. She is not as snow-white as the pics, but still fair cuz she is half-chinese. face also not as sharp, but really cute.

Body: 8/10 for me. loli petite body with flat but perky tits. has slight flabs on tummy. is the kind of petite and meaty type. has quite a bit of scarring and scabs, not sure why but she told me is cuz of her 7 cats. some of them don't look like cat scratches, but i never press further.

kiss/french: light kisses. don't like saliva, don't allow tongue/french. says she is sensitive, so never really allow licking too.

bbbj: very green, also cannot go too deep. just pump the mouth slowly lor. also does that ridiculous thing where she will use tissue to wipe your cock before sucking. every a while need to wipe also.

fj: she is tight, very shiok. doggy is fantastic, need to go slow otherwise will explode quickly. warning though, she got no PSE and very little GFE. will say your pp too big, and ask if you finish alrdy or not. this type really is green then will ask one. not a lot of moaning, very green indeed. otherwise, tight pussy, feels good. clean shaven.

after-deed: not a lot of gfe. ask for massage, she say too tired to give. ask to cuddle, she say shower first. i'm like okay. shower finish, she get clothed first. i tell her, next time got customer, you shower liao don't wear first... sometimes want to cuddle or just chill or massage. she young lor, is like that bobian. in the end got cuddle a bit.

generally, she tries to please lah, but really very green in terms of PSE/GFE. For 150/1/60, i think is more on the premium side, although i left happy coz rare to find these kind of petite loli body types.

in general, i would say 6.5/10 (8/10 if it's $120/1/60). because for $150/1/60, generally would expect better service. i left satisfied, is a pretty decent bonk.
Nice FR bro. I just booked her before seeing this. Hope I won't be disappointed. Like you said, rare to find this petite loli body type. Her height and look are what attracted me.