View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Good FR, thanks!
Mandy doesn't offer AR at all like Grace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It was raining in the afternoon, walked around the area to look for available PRC WL, almost all taken except for 1 from 1669 and WH04 each which I didn't pick. Didn't know how to get to 1658a in the end walked to 2058. Finally tried a PRC in GL, it quite a good experience.

Girl: 2058 Mandy
Time: $200 / 60 min (finished with 3min left on the clock lol)
Looks: 7/10. Average for a PRC girl of her age.
Shower: Shower + BBBJ in shower. She had a lot of lipstick, left a mark and washed it off lol.
Boobs: 8/10. Soft, natural, B?
Massage: Not really a massage, but she offered nice B2B action for front and back.
Catbath: 10/10. So far, the only one that gave me almost full back catbath. Front side is only lick nipples, chest and thighs.
French: 10/10. Lips very soft, very shiok when DFK non stop with tongue action.
BJ: 10/10. BBBJ start in shower and BBBJ on the bed with and without water in mouth.
FJ: 7/10. Starting abit tight to enter then feeling dies down after awhile. Cowgirl and missionary.
Gfe: Nice to chat with, hug tightly and feeling her soft natural body while enjoying DFK is very shiok.

I want try Grace next time, I saw her after session end (she started few mins before I reached).