View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [Sg] - Fight between 2 men triggered by sighting of Goddes of Mercy in the sky

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

They were discussing what they saw when a passer-by, a 62-year-old food delivery rider, asked them what they were doing. Ong told him that there was supposed to be something in the sky resembling "Guan Yin Ma", so the delivery rider also began taking pictures.

However, he failed to see anything that resembled the Goddess of Mercy, the prosecutor said.

About five minutes later, he confronted Ong and alleged that Ong was a scammer. The delivery rider...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.