View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Father Fucks 11 Year-Old Daughter! Family Members Love Afternoon Naps And Father Work

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE — Over the course of a year, a man sexually violated his 11-year-old daughter when their family members were asleep or when they were alone at home.

He began targeting the young girl more often after realising that he could get away with the abuse, since the girl did not dare to call for help.

His wife finally caught him red-handed one evening in October 2020. It then took another four months for another relative to help the girl to make a police report...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.