View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Now you knew...only for those with big budget...
To each his own (& my own).

Not so sure what is big budget. Highest budget bro in this thread spent more than 30 juta rupiah in a few days at Batam, hehehe...hence 3 juta one night is really nowhere close.

In my last month's trip (August 2022), i bought the girls in a particular hair saloon a meal (with drinks) each for the day (cost me 180k rupiah), they remembered me. There are 6 to 7 of them working there,i think.

(i'm trying to learn to "hunt" like bro blackpage,hehehe...but i am actually "farming")

On Sept 2022, one of the girls who did my hair for me followed by hair wash & some shoulder massage + free face wash.

I ask her since her massage makes me feel good, "did you used to work in a MP before & how she acquire such good skills?" I got lucky with this question, she said "Yes, she used to work in a mp 5 months ago...". I ask her if she ever go hotel do massage or not. I got another lucky answer when she said "Yes".

My next question is how much would it cost to go to my hotel room to do massage for me?

Her answer is , "this would be like overnight booking and if so, she can only go to me after her work hours".

I asked, "...massage in Batam average 1 hour 100k rupiah?".

She laughed and said,"...it is not calculated that way, booking price is usually 1juta to 1.5 juta".

Then i ask her how much she charge, she said 1.5 juta.

I told her that is too much, told her last month (Aug 2022) i book a very old aged 24-25 year old girl cost only 800k rupiah. And she also comes after work.

She said lowest she can go is 1 juta.

I told her she comes after her work, which is close to midnight already. I probably only can manage 2 shots & she also probably won't have much energy to work on me too,hehehe...

Told her that her price too expensive. I will need to think about it,hehehe...we exchanged numbers.

Around 7pm+ that evening (which is about an hour after i come back hotel), she called. We settled for 800k rupiah.

She left next morning at around 9am with 1 juta,hehehe....with extra 200k rupiah tips. She's happy & i told her i am going to get another hair cut from next month (Oct 2022).

Oh, by the way, the hair cut cost me 100k including hair wash, shoulder massage & face wash.

Go to hair saloon, my hotel receptionist help me book through Maxim around 14k +, i give 20k rupiah.

Coming back from salon, the manageress of the shop drives me back.

Will explore more next month (Oct 2022).

This is my 1st blue bird cab from Batam from outside Grand Batam Mall at 20k rupiah.

Just sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
also now you knew mod dun simply remove your post for nothing...
Now you know why i don't share as much as i did before in this thread?

Places i frequent, overnight booking price will one day cost more than 2 juta rupiah if i start replying my FRs in full details,hehehe.... Batam is like that, same "vege" if seen in KTVs or some high end premises will cost 2 juta & above. But if seen elsewhere will cost very much lesser. All one needs to know is where to find where those "elsewhere" were at.

Batam is fun (i feel it is more fun than before covid time in my last 2 trips).

I can feel the price increase for booking girls already...hehehe...but i can't feel the price increase for food. Hence my conclusion is girl's price is inflated by "human" factor from oversea, food price is inflated by the world market factor?

Talk about price increase.

My favourite curry puff from Swee's has gone up from 3500 rupiah to 4500 rupiah....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 21-09-2022 at 11:43 PM.