View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello again! Been a bit pent up so went to try another masseuse:

MR for Xiao Xiao (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

RTM: Definitely
Value: Good

Looks: 8 (+0.5)/10 I am definitely a bit biased here, she isn't a great beauty but there is just something about her that I find very attractive. Maybe its her lovely smile / demeanor.

Body: 8/10 Mid 20s and to me, curves in all the right places. Not plump at all and not very lean, in between. Good pair of boobs, SN throughout the massage.

Massage: 8/10 Not ultra solid strong massage but very good strength. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very comfortable.

HDLY: Normally I don't even write this category because most MLs these days can't even be really considered doing a HDLY. But she does a real proper one. What exactly, I leave you to find out.

HJ: 8/10 Hardworking and very accommodating, has quite a few patterns that's very enjoyable.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, home is super clean and comfortable. If public transport, also convenient.

Overall: I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial and you know what I mean by sometimes the GFE itself also feel commercial. But the way she smile and look at you really feels like an old friend/flame.

I'll definitely be back for more.

Damage: $120

oh it's your first try with xx. have been my go to since got to know her in Dec 2017. well time flies.