View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Last weekend spotted another slim syt who has just arrived recently… Mai tu liao, quickly made booking for Chanel from Empire… Seems like several brothers are also aiming her and her slots are filling up fast. Have to change my timing to suit her in the end.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Hotel Room:
Twin room with attached toilet. Clean and small towel provided.

Face: 9/10
Syt look, confirmed and chopped! If she walks into my office, I will have thought that she is our new company intern lor. Hee hee…

Body: 9.5/10
My favourite type - slim with no tummy and long sexy legs. Must let her put on some stockings for me. Haha

Boobs: 8.5/10
B cup but at least natural lor. Let me fondle them as much as I like. Too tempting not to fondle and suck the boobs of our new office intern lor.

Frenching: 9/10
No problem. Started off kissing her lips and then progressed to french kissing…

Painting & Fingering: 8.5/10
No problem too. No smell. Xiao meimei, so I only finger her gently. Pls dun be so aggressive to XMM lar. Later she scares liao dun come back here again leh.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Ok. But I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in several positions and she din complained at all nor show me any black face. A bit wasted that there is no mirror in the bedroom lor. Lastly, it felt tight to me! Hee hee…

GFE: 9.5/10
Cheerful gal who also gave me a nice massage.

Overall: 9/10
She is definitely my favorite type of slim syt with natural boobs + good attitude

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.