View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Hi. Technically you still have phimosis even though you can now expose the head. The tight ring and short frenulum could both negatively affect your erections. Also, this actually puts you at higher risk of paraphimosis. And you are right, this is quite scary. In fact, it is a medical emergency.

I have done many circumcisions covered by insurance. They honestly do not care if you are able to pull your skin back or not. They just need your Doctor to certify that it is medically necessary.

Yes. You should absolutely go for a circumcision. It will solve all your problems. As you can see from the experience of many here, the circumcision process is not as scary as you think it is.
I also have phimosis but also can slide back just that it gets tight around the head.
Is there anyway to get it insured under hospital plan or is it like accident plan that kind? Pls do give advice Dr tan. Ty