Thread: Facebook Dating
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: Facebook Dating

actually just happened to me recently. profile seemed suspicious but there was some history on the profile, not a completely fresh account.

some lady added me then started to talk to me. like get to know me kind. was bored so i entertained. as she complained i took a long period of time to reply, to which i said i dont use messenger. she asked for my number to add me on whatsapp.

whatsapped me and just talked like acquaintances? like she'll tell me she's working, send pics of her working and such. tell me when she's off work, tell me goodnight and stuff like that. seemed quite normal. until she asked me to help her with some "work" online.

some shit like verify some website price or some shit that required you to transfer money to someone, then they will return you with a % "comms" of the product. told her i was uncomfortable to with doing it despite her insisting a couple of times. she ended up doing the transfer herself and the vendor reverted the money back into my account. roughly about $150?

i think it was her attempt to convince me that its legit? she told me to continue doing it, this time using my own account to pay. i once again told her im not comfortable and i would return the $150 reverted back from the vendor back to her. which she rejected and asked me to keep. saying to use it for our "dating" in the future. insisted to return her the sum but she rejected constantly. after that never really talked anymore and just stopped talking completely after a day or two from the incident.

Soooo essentially i got free $150 for entertaining her antics? Scammer got scammed by me

About a week later, her fb profile completely changed to new person replacing name, photos and everything.

tldr - reverse scammed a scammer.