Thread: L18H38 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18H38 [2022]

G17 ‘New’

Read the good reviews and decided take a break from Dome 1/2/3/massage babes today evening (rtf OneSiam model babe Jijee but not so good today). It’s my first Foray to GL after 2.5 yrs (from GL PRC $150 and 18 years since I last stepped into Thai fish tank). She was quite happy I took her; and bashfully commented I’m handsome (maybe KC skills gaogao). She also commented she will try stay for 2 years.

Looks: Bubbly Syt from Pattaya, 22 year old, light Thai Tan, resembles some HK actress but can’t remember name, very sunshine gal, think very minimal or no makeup.

Body: 1.6ish m, slim, v well done full C-D boobs with brown nips and big aerola, (would have preferred light brown to pink nips and smaller aerola type), abit of tummy fats

Shower: Routine shower and soaping

Services: She laid on her side on the bed and asked me lie down beside her facing her; giggling away as we look at one another in the eyes, then started cat bath me then bj (my request) quite sensually done; I took initiative laid her on the bed, started dfk her passionately, lick her neck, big tits, down her navel, lick her inner thigh but somehow she stopped me from painting her, went back to french her again and then...

FJ: She mounted me on cowgal and started gyrating her hips, think she’s still abit green cos the in-out movement too gentle while she closed her eyes and enjoyed herself and soft moaned (maybe more for her to hit her g spot) whereas I prefer long deep thrusting actions, but quite tight and moist pussy, Bouncing of her big soft tits was lovely, can’t tell it’s enhanced and she told me it’s silicon and showed me the scars. Switched to lotus position and dfk her more and licked her awesome twins peaks again; thrusted hard from below eliciting louder moans from her; switched to missionary and can’t help dfk her and slurping on her big nehneh again, damn yummy, started ramming harder, piak paik lovemaking reverberated within room, final switched to doggie, even tighter and rammed hard all the way to an explosive climax. After that she helped get my towel and showered for me, and hugged me before leaving.

Verdict: Will rtf her as she’s a gem who’s pretty, slim, GFE gaogao, accommodating and able to dfk, definitely don’t lose out to some of the premium Dome 1/3 VP stocks if she puts on makeup. When leaving I saw G12 who’s very pretty syt (put on more makeup)as well; targeting her next.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪