View Single Post
Old 31-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 8
ilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to all
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
after seeing so many juicy FRs shared by bros.
finally made a trip to sawade hotel for massage.
chose 90 mins oil massage, change into their slippers. she wash my feet.
then bring me took the lift up. (the lift, i love it. very special)

change into my birthday suit (well, almost due to the thin brief given to me to wear)

told me lie face down on massage bed. she massage upper body first.
after that start lower body, can sense she trying to tease me.
almost every stroke will start from calf, up to thigh, to butt, to inner thigh ending with brushing my balls.

she then tell me to turn over facing up.
i thought will massage a bit more, but she straightaway point to my groin, ask if want massage there, she said 60. i replied ok.

initially, i kept hands to myself.
when i start to feel shiok from her hj, i start to groping her ass.
she shift her ass nearer to me for easy access.
then she told me breast also can, but i replied her that i prefer her ass.

she would also occasionally rub my balls. i do enjoy getting my balls rubbed at times. so i spread myself a bit, so to let her have easier access to rub my balls better. damn shiok.

after a while, seeing i not yet cum. she lower her pants, seeing this got me more excited. i grope her naked ass while she continue her hj and occasional balls rubbing.

from groping her ass, slowly my naughty hand inch nearer & nearer to her pussy. seeing no objection from her or her asking for more $$$ top, i began touching her pussy. moist already. this goes on for minutes, then i start to try sometime more naughty to see if she rejects or not. i tried to finger her butt using her pussy juice i collected. butt too dry. i shift finger back to her pussy to and back to her butt again.

feeling me trying to finger her butt, she began to rub lower & lower from my balls. then tickler my ass. sensing no objection from me, she start to inch into my butt all these while i am still trying to finger her butt.

but too bad i didn't get to cum in the end, time's up. 90 mins over.

(Conclusion)
my honest feel. if really need to give points.

saw few massage lady there when they came to fetch other customers before me.

5/10 same as other bros mention, middle age. average looking,(7/10 looks better after lights dim during massage)

7/10 massage very good

7/10 teasing during massage (i had better from china ladies)

10/10 attitude (willing to accommodate)

10/10 value ($60 for hj, rub her pussy, almost fingered her ass)

RTM, 100% will.
Up you for detailed FR.

care to share or PM me your massage lady name?

would love to ask for her service when i go there.