View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: longest you ever last ( say real )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sighwaa View Post
how to last longer
What worked for me is:
  1. Edge yourself when masturbating
    When you play with yourself, learn to squeeze your PC muscles when you are close to cumming. You can use the same one during sex to stop yourself from cumming.
  2. Have sex with the same girl
    The first time with any girl was fast for me. After many times, the anticipation is less liao. lol.
  3. Get old
    I'm over 40 liao. I can last as long as I want to and for me, that is after the girl had enough orgasms. Young will cum fast but can cum multiple times. Old man like me have longer refraction time but can last long
  4. Prioritise her enjoyment over yours
    This is key. For women, it's about letting go. For men, it's about holding back. That's how both can enjoy sex together. So focus on getting her there first and you'll last longer
  5. Don't be afraid to stop her or yourself before it's too late
    I know men might be paise to say stop and just tahan until burst but it's very sexy for the women to know that YOU ALMOST CANNOT TAHAN when you are fucking her. Tell her to stop and tell her how sexy she is or how good you feel and she will be damn turned on and maybe even tell you to just cum. Then you finish her off after you do. ALWAYS finish her off.

I think the longest I lasted was close to an hour. She came probably 4 to 5 times. But it's not that enjoyable lar. Best sex is both super horny and last long enough for her to come twice or even once. 15- 25mins is long enough for that.