View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 3
TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bonking the Poly Intern

(Part 2)

Thinking about it now, I was super dense. We made small talk. I did tell her that my favourite colour was red and that Victoria's Secret had this very nice fragrance. Thus, the red dresses and the alluring sillage. She did improve her work performance over time which made her bearable as a colleague. Now, she was just the young and pretty girl. It was around this time that I started to notice her figure. One thing that I found extremely seductive about her was the back of her neck. I couldn't help but steal glances every time she tied her long-hair into a bun. It was one of life's simple pleasures: the sight of an attractive woman lifting her arms meant that her luscious mounds would be slightly lifted.

After a month or so under my supervision, Anna moved to another supervisor while I was given a new intern to teach. This new intern, Kai Ning, didn't get on my nerve and picked up the ropes fairly quickly. Doing so also meant that she noticed how Anna would frequently orbit around us or try to strike a conversation with her to be close to me.

There was a particular day that triggered me. I remember it vividly when Anna came to work wearing a maroon, button-through rib knit cami midi dress and Doc Marten booties. The body-hugging dress showed part of her bare waist-accentuating that gentle 'S' curve of her tempting figure. Kai Ning complimented Anna on her new gel nail extensions (probably the 3rd time in 2 weeks) and how her "fit was lit"

I immediately reprimanded her. It made them stop giggling.

"What is this shit?" My arms were wide-open, pointing at her from head to toe.

"Why are you dressed like this? C'mon, man. This is work. Why wear something so revealing?"

Anna was offended and she gave attitude. "Mind your own business. You sound like my father."

I gave her a sarcastic remark since she implied that I was an oldie. I was only 26 at that time. "I'm not your father but I certainly can be your daddy." Maybe she needed one to discipline her. It wasn't an attempt at flirting, I am too dense for such skills but she took it as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIAK...PIAK....PIAK...PIAK...

My fear of getting caught by a family with kids was overpowered by my lust. All reasoning and caution jumped out of the window.

Anna shivered as I slowly traced my tongue from her collarbone up her neck. Her converse sneakers scratched against the cemented floor as she tried her best to maintain a rhythm. She was greedy. She wanted to mewl out of pleasure but she also wanted to roll her tongue with kisses as her nail extensions dug into the fabric of my shirt. I wanted to fondle and squeeze her chest but we were glued together in a messy heated affair. I could smell Anna on me. My face was covered in her drool and lipstick.

Her breasts gave a humble jiggle. They weren't big but they were delicious. Her gumdrop nips was so fun to suckle on. It was incredibly sexy to see how her breathing varied depending on how I sucked her nipples

I wasn't sure what happened next. I'm getting hard as I write this. I felt a pool of heat building up in my pelvic region and a surge of electricity shoot up my spine. She literally sat on me as I told her I was going to cum and moved her hips so that she could feel me in her deepest regions. My dick was being kissed by her warm, tight folds. Sexual heat surrounded my cock and I succumbed.

At this point, I was both delirious and dehydrated. That was the first time that I was milked. I felt like my balls were purged, emptying my sack into the thin rubber protecting me from an unwanted pregnancy. I was fucking squirming as globs poured out. I had never climaxed that hard before.

This girl had this soul-piercing gaze underneath her contact lenses. I thought that what I was seeing was the desire reflected in her eyes. I was too damn horny to notice the infatuated, possibly obsessed eyes of someone anticipating to offload their issues on you.

I made the fatal mistake of not disposing of the condom. Thank goodness she didn't impregnate herself with it. She stood up slightly, removing the cum filled rubber from my exhausted dick and wrapped it in a wet wipe after cleaning my crotch. I asked one so that I could clean my face.

Her clothes rustled as she slowly fixed her panties and joggers back. She took two solid minutes to fix everything and regain her composure

"I'm going to go first. See you at work tomorrow."

She gave me a peck on the cheek before going up a flight of stairs back to her house. On the last step, she looked down at me and waved goodbye before skipping ahead.

I just sat there a while longer, reflecting. Not even bothering to hide my little brother. I wasn't that young anymore. I knew that there would be consequences to this but, god damn, I felt like I got devoured.

(To be Continued)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames?
You can tell me when it's over, mmm
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless, mmm