View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Yes, bro.

Bro, tks.

I intend to be active for longer than 13 yrs.

Bro,

It's not the amount of hair on your head, it's your frames and masculine character traits that attract high-quality girls/women. Why limit yourself to China girls?

Bro, tks for your opinions.

Bro, tks for your post.

I used to go to TAM and PC joints because these were places where I often could see new attractive girls of my type in the shortest possible time. Going to shopping malls and waiting outside schools are very time-consuming and result in very low returns.

If you have read my earlier posts, you know I'm most interested in long-term relationships, preferably exclusive. And the girls must be my type.

Bro, tks for your advice.

I think his taste and preferences are different from mine and that is perfectly fine. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I hope he is mature enough not to zap you.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Thanks for replying bro WB. The quality of ladies in the likes of Number 8, Central and other higher end joints are nowhere comparable to even way before Covid than the good old days of TAM, LV and Lido. I reckon its because the ladies can make alot more money in China to clubs than Singapore.
Hence, the top notch girls are either there or go to places like Jakarta, Japan or Korea where more high rollers can be found. You will have to either settle for the lower grades ones or quit on it.
P/s so far, I never zapped anyone and doubt I would ever. So what if I am million points and thousands of power? You know I ain't the first time here with you, never meant to be personal but just expressing my view and not any personal attack or insult at all.