View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Super complicated indeed. But I thought swingers had to be married to someone else. Other than Darren and Nat, the rest do not really fall into that category.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting some updates as it is Friday.
Haha, I ain't sure if there's an equivalent for singles who swop partners, so, conveniently called that swingers.
Ya, let's see if bro Mark sends some updates. In fact, to spice up the story is to have the ladies in his story to come in to provide their side of the story. That will be fun.