View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=891349

POISON
Tanya
22/7/22

Wanted to try Tanya on Monday but due to some issue with the hotel, I couldn't match her slot.

Friday comes along and I realized that I am free in the morning. Quickly drop bro EZ a text and managed to get a slot.

Below are my personal experience. YMMV.

OKT: 10/10. Clear instruction and fast response.
Location: 8/10. Easy to reach by bus or car. Location is quite central.
Room: 7/10. Spacious but it is a Twin room. Prefer to have a double bed.

Now the important part.
Looks: 10/10. Tanya opens the door to the room. Went in and when I first saw her.. I was quite surprised. She is better than she look on the pic. No joke. She is also very fair, in fact, she can easily pass off as a Chinese with her fair skin. I never gave 10/10 before for looks but for her, I will give her a perfect score.
Body: 11/10. This one lagi higher. Beyond my expectation. Young, slim, nice natural boobs. One of the best body I have seen so far in my years of chionging. I don't like tattoo and she don't have any tattoo which is a plus.
Shower: 7/10: SOP but she is very attentive and cleans you well. Can see she is very particular on hygiene which is good.
Painting: NA. Never try
Frenching: NA. Never try
BBBJ: 7/10. Not the best I had but can see she tried her best.
FJ: 10/10. This one I have to give full marks again. Started with her riding me, then switch to missonary, then doggy and finally finishing off in missionary. Why the high score? She is TIGHT. Her pussy sandwich my bro so well and the experience is out of this world. Missionary is the best coz you can look at her pretty face and nice boobs.
GFE: 7/10. Not much GFE but she took real good care of my needs. I can't speak Thai and her English is limited.

RTF?: High chance. Take care of her bro. She is really a rare gem.