View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Hardly legendary, even if I was, they are not going to experience it. But I do agree that Mark may end up with nobody if he does not sort this out with Jasmine

Everyone has a dark side. I think Mark has not embraced his yet. When or if he does, I think everyone in his company would have had a piece of him, and probably some in the clinic he is currently working at as well.
Bro, legendary, most of the time, is a myth. Also, it's not to be self declare but given by others. The more the ladies can't get their hands on you, the more they will be curious. Anyway, I am quite sure you can succeed in not satisfying their curiosity.
Mark and you combine is the name of a green tea brand, heaven and earth, 天与地,one is yes to everyone while the other is no to everyone.