View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Great that you see value for money in going JB, I like going there too but once in a while no harm broadening your horizons and try fucking a girl with a pink IC. If you find it too painful parting with $1000 for a single shot, and you expect a $1000 shot to give 10x the pleasure of a RM300 shot then your chionging life will forever be in 3rd world joints looking for value-for-money fucks.

Those who have chiong enough long in both SG and JB, will find that the stock quality in JB is somewhat lower, the girls more likely to be drug addicts and more likely to have raw sex (because the locals demand it, esp Viets and Indons). If that suits you fine, then YOLO. For some people the thrill is getting a value-for-money fuck, for others it is simply the experience in itself.
Regardless, most of these girls are smiling their way to the banks. A FL I frequented just RTC. She put a moment in her WeChat showing her boarding SIA business class home. Lol. It is a wake up call….