View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
7k LT + 800 bar fine. Thats too expensive. And leave at 3am.
This is usually termed as "fake LT".
LT usually last to 6am at least. There are more and more girls who dont go for LT these days or say "have to head home from 4am". I'm an LT man, so these are deal breakers for me.
It is not uncommon for working girls to state a time limit for LT. There are various reasons for them to do so, and it is better to come to an agreement before rather than during the session. There is no definition of how long is LT, so it is presumptous to state that anything earlier than 6am is "fake LT".

I do agree with bro Fallen though that you may have overpaid alittle for LT. I was at RB5 afew weeks ago and the LT rate was 6k. So if you had negotiated, you could have gotten her to stay beyond her stipulated time limit or gone 6k based on her request. They would unlikely go lower than the market rate of 6k as there is usually some implicit understanding among the working ladies not to undercut. That being said, a lady may still discretely offer a lower rate for a regular customer.

Gone are the days where you can get LT rates at 4 or 5k, unless you are talking about the old, ugly and desperate ones. Even so, they can't openly offer to reduce their price.

When you become their regular, then it all depends on chemistry and other considerations. They may just ask to pay for their barfines and choose to go out with you whole day and night. Some will just quote a nominal fee to cover their potential loss of income, especially if they know you will bring them to wine, dine and party. Some may think you are a good 'catch' and trying to make you their regular sugardaddy or holiday bf. Just remember they are working ladies and also have other guys, so you give what you think she deserves and don't spoil market.