Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Jackblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Wah sia, you guys are really horny af, now that’s a crazy wild sex experience, you both even do at basic carpark lol! Night patroller/mata never notice? You guys do it at night, right? Also turn off engine?

And never been to okcupid or those dating apps, I mean this days so hard to find beautiful girls who would want to be FWB and meet to fuck. Also, if you have those additional space at back of the car like those Toyota Yaris and other types, then you can do missionary and other poses but need to cover the back with those visor protector, just in case, same goes for the front windshield of your car. And if the back seats can be folded a bit back again, then you both can do more positions.

If you have like a van or a truck, got more space to fuck and no one can see, can already can become SG Bangbros or Cumlouder lol, just kidding, but this is just me giving you some tips.
I actually scared of first time we do got mata come. Thr dumb thing off headlight only never off engine. Now more careful, we go to top floor mcp near her place. Ya bros be careful about this don't be hero like me kena caught, really get fucked. I was just lucky nothing happen.