Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 8
Abibas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAbibas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Delay FR for Lily.

I had her for dinner on friday evening.

I have a great time with Lily. She was shy at first hiding behind the door. First impression was sexy hot chick with damn nice body with the CFM face

We have a small chat to warm thing up then strip to birthday suit and i perform inspection on her boobs and body in the shower. She has long hair and she was fair. Her boobs was medium side and natural. We held close together and french like like love while groping her body .

Then dried, went back to bed. Took a short rest. My cock stand upon seeing her out from shower. She was automatic, sensing that it stand. She did more foreplay, kissing, rubbing her clit and then i proceeded to eat her.She was moaning and felt good. Practically wet and wetter and wettest. NO JOKE. I continue to lick and suck till she beg for me cock to suck me.

Next, i made her suck really deep. She was skillful and the blow was fast and furious type with good suction bbbj, not the lazy type. After that, cap me with her mouth then we start our love making journey.

Did her in various positions. She moan and i bang her damn hard from cowgirl to missionary and releasing my shots in doggie.

She has hardworking and friendly attitude and never showed a sour face.

Of course the GFE was high too.

Treat her well and she will be very very nice.