Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Didn't know Sugar is open. When Insanity, Levels and Sugar were open during pre-Covid, the FLs will patronise these places looking for customers. Levels would have the more exotic FLs operating there. I would think if Sugar is open, majority of the FLs would flock there looking for customers.

Not too difficult to spot them, as they will be hunting either alone or with a friend. They will be looking for customers, so just make eye contact to show you are interested and see if they seem interested too. If you are really a noob and clueless, tip the server and ask to intro Fls to you. The servers would know who are there working.

Good to know you found someone that look like Angelababy. That area is known to have many ladyboys going to these clubs, and if there is someone looking like Angelababy and not partying with a group of female friends, i would be sceptical that she is not a LB. That's my experience in Soi 11 clubs anyway and maybe you were indeed lucky to find an Angelababy lookalike.
Thanks bro for highlighting. My angelababy lookalike is a 100% lady. She went with her sister though but her sister mia in between. That night I went, I am quite sure I didnt spot any lbs as I m quite sober. The bar stand is quite a good location to make eye contact n spot for cais.The atmosphere is really good I would say. Got mixture of gender. Tourists who were there are usually the arabs, caucasians and asians like koreans etc.