View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

You sure know how to ask questions so very nicely...
Ok, see below in BLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks bro. I have 3 more quest and I think the rest I would try to browse thru past threads:

1. Is it true local resident of Batam got special discount when check into their local hotels? How much is the discount? Yes, most hotels will have LOCAL rates, if you have a KIMS (work permit) you can also get the Local Rate.

2. Can recommend a hotel whereby joints are all walking distance? I am trying to avoid paying comm to driver. Farmosa, there are at least 3 fuck shops within walking distance, but quality of CB I really dunno...

3. Any idea whether I could get hold of a detailed Batam map, especially on Jodoh/Nagoya? Had try searching on the net but came out just a plain map without much detail e.g location of joints/hotels. Detailed map I dunno where to get cos Nagoya is just a tiny little town and most ppl dun need a map to get around. Well, maybe you try check here http://nedbatam.com/ there are some small maps of Nagoya

Paiseh. This the last request. Up you for your latter answers. Once again, tks. No need pai sei cos U O ME 6 packs BINTANG BIRs