View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Yet, his latest suggestion was a stroke of genius! Searching for a tutor on Adult Friend Finder was definitely out of the question but I thought I saw one or two profiles of private tutors in the matchmaking web site that I was currently subscribed to. For one thing, deep down inside, I felt that Adek needed a mother in his life albeit a surrogate mother. Mentally shooing Fred away, my mind wondered off to the matchmaking web site. Could I really find a tutor for Adek that could also be my partner in bed? Thinking of all the majority of misses than hits, I was pessimistic but I had to try nonetheless; I didn’t want that Chester a.k.a. Li Nanxing-wannabe in my home influencing my son in ways that I didn’t want.

The moment I “got rid” of Fred, I practically sprinted to my desktop and fired it up, eager to see what my son’s tutor would look like? This was twisted and perverse but I patted myself on the back for coming up with such a novel way to look for a private tutor.
Firing up my desktop, I browsed with a renewed vigor. Looking at the countless profile pictures before my eyes, I knew I was spoiled for choice. But when I delved deeper into the description and comments section, I realized that the ladies who are on this site were divided into two distinct groups:

The first group was eye-candy of every shape and size. Every single candidate seemed like the perfect woman to spend the rest of our lives with. The captions read: “Kind”, “Understanding”, “Patient” and the like. I thought I hit the jackpot when I managed to bed my maid but looking at all these profile photos, I felt like a child in a candy store. There was so many flavors to choose from!

But, upon delving deeper, it was clear they were looking for a sugar daddy or somehow get compensated by monetary means or lavish gifts in return for their companionship or (hinted) sexual intimacy. There was no free lunch. Nothing in life is free. You had to pay a price for the candy. And candy don’t come cheap.

The second group resonated more to me; they were ladies, who, like me, are here looking for a serious relationship. I felt relieved – I was not alone out here, there were people like me and I could have my stab at happiness once again.

With a renewed sense of hope, I began to browse this second group of older women; an older woman could mean she was more experienced in bed; they were more mature and would have more reasonable, practical expectations so I won’t have to waste money to wine and dine them. My enthusiasm soon died because, like me, these ladies were, for a lack for a better description, “past their prime”. Some of them were much older than me. And, just like me, they had baggage – a son here, a daughter there, divorced, widowed, separated – was I ready for such a relationship? What was I trying to get myself into?

Oh yes, I was trying to get Adek his tutor.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only