View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
There are quite a few Positive reviews written by different bros on Baby quite awhile back. Just need to activate “search” function in the forum and you will be greeted with the good MRs.

Thanks to bro ilovehebe’s timely reminder of Baby’s high GFE so visited her at her new place. Been busy exploring other MLs with so many bros sharing good reviews that I need to be reminded of the high GFE that Baby always give at every session even though I’m no regular.

Will summaries what is usually written with my own experience.

Looks 90% like photos
Sexy lingeries and silky undies / oversized Shirt with nothing beneath *Nose Bleeding*
Au naturale B Cups (.)(.)
High GFE *highlight for me* she still wipe me dry after bath and offer water before leaving with lots of hugs
New place Convenient for drivers with parking lots below and around the location
Can walk from nearest mrt maybe 8minutes
Fresh smelling towels
As shared by bros considered SYL sweet young lady

Won’t bet on my kukubird nor soompah my life as I still need them (LOL!) but with quite a few good reviews written by reputable bros definitely worth a visit.

Do share MRs because sharing is caring.
Just visited Baby too. New place is good. Can eat good food after the visit.
Many brudders have shared their MRs, so will not repeat. RTM? Yes of course!

Last edited by hayashi72; 18-05-2022 at 07:52 PM.