View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
Re: Chio Bu Beer Promotor At Lor 31 Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
lor 27 coffeeshop in the past used to have a young beer girl, her face look-like cork eye weird look, but she is dam nicexx slut on bed and she love cim, uncle Steven me love it. Remember my first sex with her was dam hot. I do my 60th birthday in her coffeeshop and afterwards go back my place..she tissy too and pussy dam easy wet ,flood my bed but she taste delicious..and she dam love bj like vacuum , cim still don't let off my old man didi suck suck nicexx.. she make old uncle me 3 firings...unforgetable. I am old so she must be dam good power. afterwards I will go coffeeshop hook her up after coffeeshop close if I failed my evil plan inside SG ktv free sex..miss her
you are awesome !