View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girl Offering 1shot/60mins for $100 or 2shot/60mins for $150

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Dont think will visit any FL if the price is 120 to 150 per shot or 240 two shots. Too use to the price last time when lucky 70 can get a good fuck with not bad prc girl. Or standard 100 per shot. Thai girls 2 shots 120 to 160. Prc girls 2 shots 90(have a lot precovid) - 160

Waiting for fl dome 1 to become many pages of girls like last time then i will show hand show money, when the prices drop back to like last time. Now see the girls very tempting in fldome1 but money really king, not gonna spend it on inflated price. Thanks to good 2 years of sex abstinence from covid, i can continue celibacy.
Bro, dont dream lah. Have u seen the oil price or the gold price drop ?? price gone sky rocket will hit a max n then drop a bit only, and i do mean A BIT only. so play while still can, cos u never know when Raids n OKT start giving up. fuck while there are supplies or u can just sit there n dream about GL.