View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
This is a very long shot.

Looking for a Viet girl called Jennie.

Average looks, in her 20s, slim and her natural D cup has to be one of the best ever existed. She has very small tattoos around her nipples. Used to be a ktv girl but due to the ktv closures, she has to turn to the massage scene.

She worked very briefly at a by-appointment-only discreet MP in little India/Jalan Besar area, only lasted for around 2 weeks from late dec until early jan this year. She advertised on a couple of websites too, but was taken down as well.

Please PM me if you know how to contact her. Once I verified, small token of thanks in the form of some big boobs contacts I have accumulated.
Still looking for her. Any bros know her whereabouts?