View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
crimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/fei-fei-massage/

My humble fr on feifei

Face: 7/10 - similar as adv but discount 20% for meitu effect but for sure not a landmine

Body: 8/10 - standard C with soft and firm boobs, great for grabbing and boobfuck, not petite but consider good figure hour glass shape with nice butt

Massage: 8/10 - know her stuff and massage soothen my body, not piano type and hardworking. Will not keep using phone when massage which some ML do openly

Sensual: 9/10 - willing to service what you want, just let her know ur preferences, catbath, hdly, 6/9hj, SN roaming

Gfe: 10/10 - svc orientated and very accommodating. Its like meeting a secret lover and definitely not money grabber like a bro mentioned (maybe some misunderstanding while freely chit chatting)

Rtm - definitely, worth the price and svc I got. But of course depend on feeling and connection everyone might feel differently.